In the newsletter:
1. Recording of DWP - Reducing Parental Conflict Partnerships Oct 6th 9.30 – 11.00am
2. EIF - SEND Community of Practice 2/11/22 10 - 11am
3. One-day in-person Supporting families experiencing persistent parental conflict training aimed at front-line practitioners who case hold on Tuesday 8th November.
4. Understanding Parental Couple Conflict, Its Impact on Children’s Outcomes and What We Can Do to Help Booking information for a half day online workshop aimed at everyone on November 22nd 2022 and Jan 24th 2023 (9.30 - 1pm).
5. RPC e-learning for practitioners in 3 x 45 min modules
6. RPC e-learning for managers and supervisors in 1 x 45 min module
7. A parent’s story of relationship distress and what helped
8. What does Reducing Parental Conflict mean to perinatal mental health and parent infant relationships?
8. For professionals
9. For parents