Think Family Members Login Contact KBSP

Anti-Social Behaviour

Anti-social behaviour (ASB) is unacceptable. It includes behaviour that causes harm to:

  • the environment, like graffiti or fly-tipping
  • the community, like noise pollution, drunken behaviour or drug taking
  • an individual, like threatening language or aggressive behaviour

In the first instance you could contact Resolve West. They have trained specialists who can help people involved in or affected by anti-social behaviour, including:

Their services are confidential and impartial. There is no cost for council tenants.

Reporting ASB

Street issues

To report street issues, like graffiti, fly-posting, rubbish or dog mess go to report a street issue.

Pollution and noise

To report pollution issues, like loud noise, light or smells go to pests, pollution, noise and food.

Other ASB

 Contact the Police to report other ASB, including:

  • vandalism
  • aggressive language or threatening behaviour
  • physical attacks
  • drunken behaviour
  • drug taking or dealing

You can:

ASB involving a council tenant

If you’re a council tenant or the person responsible for the ASB is a council tenant, you can also report it to the Estate Management Service.

Community Trigger

What to do if the problem isn’t resolved

You can start a community trigger if you’ve reported anti-social behaviour but don’t feel enough action has been taken.