Think Family Contact KBSP Leave This Site

Anti-Social Behaviour

Information, advice and support for Bristol residents

Anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour (ASB) is unacceptable. It includes behaviour that causes harm to:

  • the environment, like graffiti or fly-tipping
  • the community, like noise pollution, drunken behaviour or drug taking
  • an individual, like threatening language or aggressive behaviour


Report it

Street issues

Report street issues, like graffiti, fly-posting, rubbish or dog mess go to report a street issue.

Pollution and noise

Report pollution issues, like loud noise, light or smells go to pests, pollution, noise and food.

Other anti-social behaviour 

Contact the police to report other anti-social behaviour, including:

  • vandalism
  • aggressive language or threatening behaviour
  • physical attacks
  • drunken behaviour
  • drug taking or dealing

You can:

Anti-social behaviour involving a council tenant

If you’re a council tenant or the person responsible for the ASB is a council tenant, you can also report it to the Estate Management Service.

Community trigger

You can start a community trigger if you’ve reported anti-social behaviour but don’t feel enough action has been taken.


Advice and support

Resolve West

Resolve West have trained specialists who can help people involved in or affected by anti-social behaviour, including resolving conflict and restorative justice. Their services are confidential and impartial. There is no cost for council tenants. Contact them on 0117 9415379 or email