Launched on 16th March 2022, the Keeping Bristol Safe Partnership's Participation in Education and Youth Settings guidance and training package has been created to support services to create participation groups.
The guidance is in response to a number of recommendations:
- Children and Young People's Voice- Are you OK? workshop Feb 2021
- The tragic death of a young person and their unborn child. Rapid review 2021
- Bristol's Belonging Strategy that was published in October 2021
- Ofsted's report on sexual harassment in schools and colleges published June 2021
- Ofsted's September 2021 handbook that states settings will be graded on their pupil voice.
KBSP Participation Guidance